Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Most pointless blog yet

As the title already claims this post is pointless so please feel free to ignore it. I just feel the urge to get back to blogging but have nothing important to write.

The following statements are going to be of whatever I think of:

My wonderfully hard working momma is outside edging the yard. (its like a jungle!)

I can't get some of Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long songs out of my head. Thank you Brian and Abbi S.

I am reading Mere Christianity...so good. (*lightbulb flash* that's what I can write about!)

I can't believe it is in the mid 70's on July 5th.

The sound of a weed-whacker and edger thingy are really funny, though they almost are trying to harmonize.

My chigger bites no longer itch. (yay!)

I have a really bad bathing suit tanning line thanks to 5 hours of canoeing.

Icecream trucks are very scary and their music makes it worse. And why are they always driven by scary looking men?

I..I... have no more thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment