Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Recent Happenings

I have been a bad blogger. To make up for this I decided the quickest and most easy way to catch you up on the last few weeks would be through a post filled with photos. Somewhat of my (belated) Christmas gift to you, and building another ebeneezer in my life.

2010 planner (left) 2011 planner (right) I love the idea of an empty planner just waiting to be filled with wonderful activities


Compliments of a $10 Barnes and Noble gift card

Godiva Double Chocolate Cheesecake and peppermint mocha... great combo!
Went to my first WSU basketball game...7 months after graduating!

Our living room a few days before Christmas
She became a tree dweller during our trip to cut down our tree :)

I like this picture alot, one little tree surrounded by the taller trees
Free Christmas Cards (well the second batch!) Thank you Shutterfly.com

No comment...this is my brother.

They have really good hot chocolate!

Playing with the Android tablet! It is awesome!

Mailing the first batch of Christmas cards, so fun.

Crafty time with the little girls I babysit, Rudolph anyone?

I love this handsome man!
A fun picture after we had a GREAT date at Bradley Fair and horse drawn carriage ride



Our attempt to put a graduation gift card in jello (The Office reference for our friend Meredith who loves that show like we do!)


Oops, this is out of order, but this is our yummy little chocolate from Cocoa Dolce's during our Bradley Fair date
Our delicious peanut butter chocolate gelato at the above mentioned place :)
Well, thank you for viewing some of my mobile pictures! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life to encourage me when I am down, to share in my joy and in my struggles. I also love that Doug and I are able to have so many rich dates for so cheap, he blesses me beyond I could have imagined.

I hope you all had wonderful Christmas's with loved ones and enjoy bringing in the new year! I encourage you to take some time reflecting on 2010 and giving thanks for all the good and hard times, I am always surprised at how good my life is when I stop looking for negative things! I don't do new year resolution lists but I do like to think of ways I can take lessons learned from 2010 and apply them to 2011. Hopefully I will be posting my list soon, and you can join me and leave some comments or post your own on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment