Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Back again!

Hmm. I am not really good at this whole blogging deal.

I have much to catch up on, but I will do that slowly over time. I want to start blogging again on a more regular basis for personal reasons, I need to be more active in seeing God's fingerprints everywhere. He gives us gifts, ALL THE TIME!! I want to be more aware of how he is doing it in my life and those around me. Reading Ann Voskamp's "One Thousand Gifts: A Dar to Live Fully Right Where You Are" has  also inspired me, yes again, to give thanks in everything. I like her style, just writing down the big, the little, the in between, daily moments where God shows up and graciously hands us a gift. So, I can not promise that I will be on here daily, working three nights in a row leaves me little time to blog, but on the other days I will be working on becoming more disciplined in giving thanks (via blog posts)!


woke up to my husband doing the dishes before his long day
christmas lights above our cabinets
God's grace
homemade bread, 
getting to see my sweet sister for lunch later

Married my best friend, my love on April 30th, 2011




I am not counting on people reading this, but if you do, please leave a comment now and again about what God has done for you lately.




No comments:

Post a Comment