Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breakfast Time!

Yesterday morning before our days began, Doug and I went to breakfast at Jimmy's Egg. Neither one of us had been there before, but we had bought a Groupon (a sweet deal we paid $5 and got $10 worth of food). When we walked in and seated ourselves our waitress was right there to offer us the amazing array of breakfast items for our choosing. After receiving our water and delicious in house roasted and brewed coffee we both made our final decisions...
Doug choose the classic, but always delicious Belgian Waffle.

I was super excited to try their Banana Pecan Pancakes! And they did not disappoint.
 Two very full and satisfied Jimmy's Egg customers.

After our wonderful morning meal, Doug went to class and I went to work with the kiddos. I work for a church's mom's day out program called Kids Day In Christ. I have loved every minute of working there! I hope that even after I find a "real" job that I can continue working here because it's not work, its my play time!

On a side note: I am currently ringless for a week or two while my engagement ring is being resized (just big enough that it worries me enough about losing it). So we headed to the jewelry store which happens to be at the mall right next to Auntie Anne's Pretzels. I happened to have a buy one get one coupon and we happened to both buy the cinnamon and sugar pretzels. We may have happened to devour them both. But just look at it! 

Sigh. Such sugary mouth watering goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment