Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I've had this thing for 2 years?

Oh friends, if I have any that actually read this blog, it has been over a year since I blogged. And I realized that I created this over 2 years ago but have never been faithful with it. I have had several friends and family start blogs and are extremely good at them. I thought I would get back into the whole blogging thing. More of a personal way to remember things. Plus I am on the computer a lot anyways and Doug suggested I blog again. So I am going to post this and just this for now. I have been having lots of ideas float around in my head so we will see what I come up with! Excited to be back :) Oh and thats my wonderful boyfriend Doug in the picture (yes he is holding a pink trashcan....but it was only $1.50!) I will post much better photos soon, this was the only one readily available.

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing weird about my pink trashcan. Y'all are just jealous.

    ReplyDelete