Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Perfect Ten Part Deux

If you can handle any more excitement...
10.18.10 I took my nursing board exam.
10.20.10 A short 10 days after getting engaged, I PASSED NLCEX!!

What a relief. See I graduated from nursing school in May, took the boards end of June. Failed. God picked me up and I studied some more, did more questions, watched more videos, gave me an incredible gift of taking the Kaplan course (basically this is what I needed in the first place, it shows you what the test is looking for). Now I am in the process of finding a job. Applied to all the local hospitals, next step is kindly pursuing the HR people :)
To celebrate Doug and I went out for ice cream (I had a coupon that needed to be used soon!).

I choose a delicious pumpkin with graham crackers mixed in. Doug dislikes pumpkin, so to "show me" he got coffee with toffee bits mixed in (I love coffee but not ice cream coffee). So loving ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment