Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Grateful Heart

”holy


Content.
     Thankful.
          Peaceful.

For the moment that is. But I soak up these moments. Can't think of anything better during a cold fall night than to be snuggling next to my love listening to Micheal Buble's Christmas CD while blogging about the many ways God has shown his love to me over the past week.

22. he made mint hot chocolate for me
23. warm november days
24. christmas music reminding me of what God has done
25. how hard he studies for school
26. He is not done with the good works he has began in me
27. my cute little notebook where I memorize Philippians
28. early breakfasts with friends
29. serving groups of students willing to give up there Christmas or spring break holidays to share Christ
30. learning to be patient in this job hunt and trust Him fully
31. hearing his heartbeat as we snuggle
32. giggles with mom and sister over lunch and shopping

That is all for today's very late post. May you all have a wonderfully rich and full Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment