Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday is here!

Oh friends, I just don't know what to write about most days so nothing gets written. Here we have another Monday where I DO know what to post about, more gifts!



7. the way my ring sets so delicate on my finger
8. how that reminds me I am cherished
9. the noise google chat or skype makes letting me know someone is waiting to chat
10. great chats with good friends
11. whip cream on my nose after sipping a peppermint mocha with my love

12. staring at him in a crowded room not noticing anyone else
13. little arms giving big hugs
14. they way all the little one's eyes lit up when they see their momma there to pick them up
15. celebrating his birthday
getting breakfast with his grandparents in yoder, ks

grabbing dinner the night before his actual b-day

a movie date the night before, whole theater to ourselves!

I finally "punched" him in the nose ;)

16. wedding bliss for two friends
17. the way she glowed
18. the way he looked at her
19. knowing my day is coming soon!
20. starting my own moleskine memory book
21. the first 6 verses of Philippians filling my soul

I am going to be working my way through memorizing all four chapters of Philippians. Taking it a few verses at a time :) Starting with 1:1-6

 Paul and Timothy, servants of Christ Jesus, to all the saints in Christ Jesus at Philippi, together with the overseers and deacons: Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this; that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

great pocket size moleskine notebook

sorry its sideways I can't figure that out... I write the verses then my reflection
front cover :)

1 comment: